Q: WHAT SIZES DO YOU OFFER?
A: Our children's clothes are for children ages 2 yrs. - 6 yrs. but depending on child's size can fit ages 18 month - 7 yrs.
(Our "Curated Little Tee" currently ranges from a size 3/4 - 11/12. This was a one time production discrepancy and will not be offered in the future)
Q: WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
A: We currently only ship within the U.S. and our postal carrier is USPS.
Q: HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED?
A: Upon completion of your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and details. If you do not receive one, you may have entered your email incorrectly and should email our support team at email@example.com to correct it.
Q: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY ORDER TO SHIP?
A: All items/orders (except fanny packs) ship within 24 hours and depending on what you shipping options you choose at checkout, your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days. Fanny packs take 5-7 business days to process, ship and reach your front door.
- Q: How do I track my order?
- A: Once your order is processed, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your USPS tracking information. Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking information to update.
- Q: What happens if there are issues after my order has shipped?
- A: After we ship your order, we can no longer change/fix an address. Additionally, if an item is lost or stolen once delivered, we can not see where your package is beyond USPS website. If your shipment is delayed, lost or stolen, we suggest you contact USPS directly and/or make a lost/stolen report on their website.
Q: WHEN WILL I GET MY FANNY PACK(S)?
A: All Fanny Pack's are made to order. They can take between 5-7 business days to be produced, shipped and reach your front door.
- Q: What are considered business days?
- A: Business days are week days only. Your timeframe starts the next business day after your order has been placed.
- Q: Is COVID affecting this timeframe?
- A: Yes. Due to COVID-19, the timeframe may extend up to 5 more business days for your order to reach you. You can keep up with our COVID-19 shipping updates here.
Q: I'VE JUST PLACED MY ORDER, CAN I CHANGE IT?
A: If for some reason you've chosen the wrong size or want to add to your order, email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately following the placement of your order. All orders ship within 24 hours but sometimes our team is able to process orders much faster. We can not change your order once your shipping confirmation has been sent.
Q: WHY ISN'T MY COUPON CODE WORKING?
A: If you are having difficulties with your coupon code, ensure you are entering it correctly. If the problem persists, unfortunately, the code may have expired. Also, please note codes cannot be combined with any other current offers, promotions or sales (including other codes).
Q: HOW CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
A: Please click here for steps on how to easily process your return or exchange.
Q: IS THERE A WAITING PERIOD TO USE MY GIFT CARD?
A: No! Once a gift card is purchased and you or your gift recipient receive your confirmation email, it is available to use immediately.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR STORE POLICY?
A: Items purchased from ERISANDLYNN.COM will gladly be accepted for a refund or exchange within 15 days of the delivery date. All merchandise must be received back in its' original form (including packaging). Clothing must not be worn, altered, damaged, free of any stains, odors or distinct smells. Refunds will be issued in the same form of original payment type, excluding, shipping and handling costs. Exchanges are only valid for the same item in a different size.
*Please note that all clearance items and accessories are FINAL SALE.
Q: I RECEIVED A DAMAGED ITEM, WHAT DO I DO?
A: In the event you receive an item and it's not in pristine condition upon delivery due to a manufacture issue [our sincerest apologies], please email our support team at email@example.com with a photo of the damage. We do not need you to return this item and you will receive a confirmation email with a replacement item in a timely manner. If the damage happened during its' shipment, please contact USPS and file a claim.